Love wine, but only know so much?
Looking for some guidance on the perfect red?
Want to break away from choosing the same old favourites?
Are you keen to learn about wine varieties and which will suit the right cuisine?
The Wine Pocket Bible is filed with answers to everything that matters in the world of wine, including:
• Which wines are best for meat and fish dishes?
• How do I interpret labels when buying wine?
• Which is the correct way to taste & describe wine?
• How do I make a classic champagne cocktail?
• How do I go about investing in and storing wine?
This indispensible little guide will tell you what you need to know when you need to know it.
The Wine Pocket Bible is a classic edition full of essential wine tips and fascinating facts. This beautiful hardback edition has both dust-cover and gold embossing on the spine making it the perfect gift for any wine lover at Christmas.